Re: Military hand signals

From: Joe Foley (redmenaced@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 22 2005 - 08:07:29 PST

--- m35products <m35prod@optonline.net> wrote:

> When in a convoy, or other field activities, these
> may be helpful:
>
> http://www.squidly.com/images/hsignals.jpg
++++++++
Handy at highway construction sites, too. That
flagman was very likely in the military.

I used the hand-over-the-steeringwheel to let a
flagman know I was going straight through the
intersection instead of turning, which most people
were doing, during a very busy afternoon rush hour.
He had to stop several lanes of traffic for me to
cross.

Joe

http://farechase.yahoo.com