Interesting News for M38 / M38A1 / M151 / NEKAF owners in the UK.

From: Muttguru@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 22 2005 - 13:52:00 PST

Interesting News for M38 / M38A1 / M151 / NEKAF owners in the UK.

Dear owner,

my friend and colleague Gavin, currently located in Thailand, will soon have
access to the following BRAND-NEW UNISSUED items:-

Battery, 12-volt, dry-charged, type 2HN (correct size and shape for your jeep)
Tyre, 700x16 bar-tread, (correct size and shape for your jeep)

He intends to ship these to England in the near future. Prices will be very
reasonable, I'm told. But we need some idea of  who is interested.

So here is YOUR opportunity to let me know the following:-

1. Is there a demand for batteries? (how many?)
2.Is there a demand for  tyres? (How many?)
3.Which area of the country are you located in?

Please note...... any information is purely to get some idea of whether this
project is worthwhile or not... you aren't being asked to buy, or make any
sort of commitment, no salesman will call (-:

If you can send any comments or views to me, I will keep you all updated on
what happens.

Kind regards........
Ken
Ken Whowell