Re: MV List

From: santoken@bright.net
Date: Thu Nov 24 2005 - 07:55:49 PST

No offense, Tim, but looking at the list archives, you have posted to the list a total of 9 times. 3 of which were an effort to perpetuate off-topic discussing regarding D-Day. One was a confusing post regarding a bankrupt pervert, 2 posts were you looking for parts for a Bedford, and the remaining 3 posts were for 'directory assistance' where you were looking for a company or individual contact info.

Based on this, it would be hard for me to encourage you to stay when the reasons you are leaving are issues that you've perpetuated. Perhaps if over the years you contributed more to the hobby in regards to the list the situation would be more pleasing to you?

Kent