Re: Any M-29 owners out there?

From: V SCHWARTZ (vsaws@optonline.net)
Date: Wed Nov 30 2005 - 12:44:52 PST

Welcome Chris,If you got on this MV site, then you're on .Sit back and
hang on this is one of the most active sites for MV content stuff of all
kinds, even a few off topic subjects as well. Definitely a lot of traffic
from a bunch of very smart people. The rest of usjust sit back and get to
absorb it. VinnyOriginal Message -----