Tech Terms

From: MYDEUCEANDWILLYS@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 30 2005 - 19:16:03 PST

It is amazing how much one will learn on a site such as this, I have noticed
the Need for some to have the Correct terms used as much as possible! as i
admit i needed to write some of these down so i do not forget, I simply did
not know that thing on that helmet was actually a "Fea-ther Dus-ter" although i
had heard this term used before i did not realize its roots were so deep!
And as for the "uni-corny" thing that was just an eye-opener as well! Keep up

the good work!! Randy out