Re: Lee E

From: Dan Maguire (dmaguire@mchsi.com)
Date: Thu Dec 01 2005 - 20:48:10 PST

Yes... but in his earlier days. You can see the Internet Movie Database
entry for the movie including the cast credits at:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098328/

For a little more idea of the Hafner character and his smooth talking
ways, folks can check out some movie quotes at :

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098328/quotes

Cheers,
Dan