For sale and cheap

From: t w (deuce1972@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 02 2005 - 04:33:23 PST

I am sell two deuces one very good shape and a good strong runner with
winch air shift fromt troop seats the works the other deuce needs a few
parts to be in running shape or could be used as a parts truck i am asking
$4500.00 for both or will trade for ???? just about anything the truck that
is not complete i will sell it dirt cheap by itself because if i do not get
rid of it it will be scraped out at my local salvage yard just make me an
offer on it like i said dirt cheap has good engine trans and transfer case
almost complete needs radiator cab top door windows fuel tank pump and
thats about it to be ready to drive will let it go for around $500 or so
who ever is interested in them email me and i can send you some pics and my
phone number i am located in Kentucky along the Ohio river and middle way
between Cincinnati oh and Louisville Ky

Troy