Re: Lee E

From: Everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Dec 02 2005 - 07:00:22 PST

no I am later than Korea

Most seems to misunderstand me on this, I have no problem with the man as a
person. My problem is the persona he assumes to "act" in front of camera on
his show.

He is from what I read an OK guy, maybe it is just me that does not like to
be yelled at. I will not watch program if something even mildly interesting
comes on at same time. I am sure that me not watching is not a great loss
to the ratings and maybe there are more folks that like to be yelled at than
there are that do not like it so he can keep his ratings up.

Everette