Re: Lee E

From: Darrell Ramsell (daram@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Dec 02 2005 - 15:00:47 PST

Everette

I see nothing wrong with your opinion. R.Lee is simply not your style and
that is all there is to it.

For me, I enjoy watching him and his DI talk and manner. If he was my DI, I
probably would have been called "Gomer" because I would have had a hard time
keeping a smile off my face.

I went to Navy Boot Camp in the early 80's and they slung insults at us all
the time but I never took them personally. I just considered it part of the
act. I was also never physically struck by any CC (Company Commander as the
Navy called them back then). Personally, I think physically striking
someone is crossing the line but I can understand the necessity under
certain circumstances. On the other hand, someone mentioned that they now
have Blue Stress Cards you can waive if you think the DI is yelling at you
too much? Give me a ficken break. If you can't take a little abuse and
stress then you shouldn't be there.

Darrell