RE: M37s in PA

From: David B (wdbtchr@excite.com)
Date: Sat Dec 03 2005 - 11:57:05 PST

I was curious if anybody on the list has checked out the M-37s, specifically item 31FBPI06029008? It's going right now for $10. I need a tailgate and gas tank and assotiated hardware for mine.

I'm in St. Louis, MO and it's not practical to go over just to look, but it might be worth the drive to go get it if it had what I needed.

Just a thought if anybody can tell me. Haven't had any luck finding what I need around here.

Thanks

David B
1953 Dodge M-37
1965 Kaiser Jeep M-51A2