RE: checking in on Cliff

From: Cliff S (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 05 2005 - 09:34:30 PST

Hey all, I am fine, our satellite took a crapper...........so now we all
share the net here on a smaller number of computers........so it is.....

On the other side of the coin though, I have been very busy. We are in the
middle of the Iraqi bootcamp, rifle range was last week, PFT (physical
fitness test) and next we have more MOS training and advanced infantry stuff
going on..........no rest for the weary let me tell you.......early mornings
till late nights............not only do I train 100 Jundi (Iraqi private),
but I still do convoys for supplies, I am the Battalion S-1 (head counter),
and the local intel guy to boot..........just a couple of hats to name em,
and keep me busy.......

I'm alive, dont worry,.........THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR ALL THE CHRISTMAS
BOXES!!!!!! YOUR ALL AWSOME......WE ALL LOVE THE CARE PACKAGES THAT
CONTINUE TO COME IN!!!!!!

Cliff Smith, and his crew!
SSgt USMC in Iraq

M880 (4 sale)