Re: Lee E

From: Royce C Hayes (rc_hayes1@juno.com)
Date: Tue Dec 06 2005 - 06:45:28 PST

Sorry to be so late with this post, have been in HellPaso, Tx for the
last week.

I met RLE the Houston NRA National Convention. I was really surprised
that he was not the "Hard A**" that he depicts on the screen. We talked
a short while, took some pictures, and I got an autographed picture that
I keep on my office wall.

Royce