Re: Lee E and Tanks for the info

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Dec 06 2005 - 11:31:04 PST

We had to do a thing called "hold um up" which could either be running
around the entire formation as they were on the move with an M-14 extended
with elbows locked straight above your head or being in the front leaning
rest position again with your elbows locked with your hands on one of the
barracks 4X4s that held up the second floor. This position required that
you be in the pushup position with yours hands holding onto the 4X4 at the
same level that you would be in if they were on the ground where they should
be!! I prefer the M-14 myself. Tried both many times and boy did that
second one hurt and quickly too!

Best Regards,

Ed

"Sirs, you have no reason to be ashamed of your Confederate dead; see
to it they have no reason to be ashamed of you"