Re: Fw: THIS WILL PICC YOU OFF..unless you're some kind of aXXhole.

From: MYDEUCEANDWILLYS@aol.com
Date: Sat Dec 10 2005 - 18:10:08 PST

I can understand not going to a site like that, but for me i want and need
to learn what people are up to positive and negative, and what they are doing,
i thought that was a very appropriate post for this site as Patriotic as we
are, We need to see what the Zealots are up too, I hope you do not mind my
thought on your post, if you want to take the high road you should not bring up
someone you feel you had trouble with, in the same text. Information is the
tool for all sides and it must be used to be useful. Randy out