Soldier Hate site

From: MYDEUCEANDWILLYS@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 11 2005 - 06:13:42 PST

I did see twice before once on the Orielly factor the same Dweeb that was
ranting all the same stuff that is on this site, Apparently there are some
American White citizens with that feeling that Soldiers are not doing the right
thing and do not deserve to be paid for it, i cant repeat all its to
ridiculous, But they are out there, This college student who thinks his intellectual
state is far greater than everyone else's was a sad thing to see, I would not
just brush this off, conversation and the knowledge knowing these losers are
out there are a better way to deal with it, although this site may well be
that of foreigners it is in our culture too. Randy out