Re: Thanks for the Packages from SSgt Smith

From: Cliff S (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 11 2005 - 07:44:57 PST

Ken good idea........never thought of it myself........here ya go.

Cliff Smith
SSgt USMC in Iraq

M880 (4 sale)
M274A5
6K GenSet

SSGT SMITH CN
USMC MITT, 1ST BN, 3RD BDE, 7TH DIV
NUMANIYAH
APO AE 09331

From: <santoken@bright.net>
Subject: Re: [MV] Thanks for the Packages from SSgt Smith
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 19:39:03 -0500

Perhaps your mailing addy as a signature would be a good idea for those that
have yet to send anything?

Kent

mil-veh-off@mil-veh.org>

To unsubscribe, send e-mail to <mil-veh-off@mil-veh.org>