Re: NEW SUBJECT - SAME TITLE: THIS WILL PICC YOU OFF..unless you're some kind of aXXhole

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Mon Dec 12 2005 - 07:04:46 PST

Doctor Kalin,

You are GREAT at telling lies but what I can't figure out is why you do it
when the truth will work fine.

99% of what you said is a lie Doctor. You are a doctor right? thats what
you insinuated anyway, something about your medical practice, along with all
your other rantings. No, you didn't call me an ass originally, you called
me an ass pulled inside out or something similarly hateful, yes hateful by
anyones standard other than yours Doctor.

I would be more than happy to put my knowledge and accomplishments up
against yours any day of the year Doctor.

That trash you mentioned about me trying to get around laws must be when
Bjorn Brandstedt asked the opinion of this list about whether to haul some
logs on his deuce and a half and whether to stop at weigh stations or not
and I said "IF IT WERE ME I WOULD BE SURE THAT MY VEHICLE WAS IN GOOD
MECHANICAL CONDITION AND GO AHEAD WITHOUT STOPPING" and boy oh boy thats
when you flew off the handle with me saying that I was trying to get a good
friend of yours in trouble, etc, etc. I then emailed Bjorn and asked him if
I had posted anything that offended him and his answer was "no" so what the
hell have I done wrong other than you just like to start cussing people out
if they say something that you don't like to hear? Have I ever called you a
bad name? No, I haven't.

I probably will not respond to you again Doctor Kalin, not on this list
anyway strictly out of respect for all the nice and helpful people that are
always ready to give good advice and/or offer their services in so many
ways. You go your way, I'll go mine.

Sonny