Comments

From: laptops (ltps4u@localnet.com)
Date: Mon Dec 12 2005 - 16:06:29 PST

I from time to time see a lot of banter between list members or about list
members.I for one think its in poor taste and shows peoples prbley
insecurities and weaknesses.I wish we could keep this as a place to talk
about Mil Veh and the likes.I like to see all the good info and help this
list comes up with.I also like to see items for sale its good to find things
first hand not at the auction place.Please lets keep it about mil veh stuff
and not about our fellow man and friends.
I would say if you have a problem with someone use direct email and not let
others see the problems.We have lost some good listers here because of this
My 2 cents