Re: Injector parts from China for M35

From: MV (MV@dc9.tzo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 13 2005 - 08:20:09 PST

Convoy Magazine wrote:
> Possibly yet another example of Chinese patent theft?

Probably.

> I don't need such parts, but quite frankly I'd much
> rather pay the higher prices for domestic built stuff
> and keep OUR economy rolling (whether that is
> US./Cda/UK/Aus. etc)

Unfortunately most people vote with their pocketbooks and Walmart (the
China connection) is booming.

> Once china has bankrupted and wiped out our
> manufacturing, then what?

They are pretty close to doing exactly that. Most of the manufacturers
that I deal with are very close to being insolvent.

Predicted headlines:

China buys General Motors for XX billions of dollars as a result of a
restructuring plan to avoid total bankruptcy.

Remember, I may have said it first on this list..but a lot of people are
thinking about scenarios just like this.

I think that China must be very happy that we have totally preoccupied
ourselves with chasing terrorist bad guys around the globe, so they can
suck as many US dollars out of this country as possible. Meanwhile the
US economy goes down the dumper.

Dave