mermite cans and M880 for sale

From: mkmvpa@juno.com
Date: Wed Dec 14 2005 - 08:44:47 PST

I have approximately 20 (I think there might be 3 or 4 more)mermite cans on a pallet I would like to sell as a lot. most have one or 2 broken hinges, but could be repaired. Some have inserts, but most do not. please make an offer if you are interested, I do not have the ability to ship these so you would need to pick them up. I also have a 1977 Dodge M880 for sale, it has a new transfer case, front drive shaft, 1.5 year old rebuilt transmission, new u joints all over, new master cylinder, new coil and plug wires(Accel), voltage regulator, power steering pump, ignition switch, water pump, fan shroud, hoses, belts, timing gear and chain, carburetor, K&N air filter, head gaskets, valve cover gaskets, fuel pump, engine wiring harness, exhaust y-pipe and intermediate pipe. Runs and drives well, tires in excellent shape. Some rust, but repairable. has everything required for 24volt kit installed, but no belt on the alternator. Make offer if you are interested. Health expenses and recent car trouble has forced me to sell some of my stuff.

Thank You,
Bob
MVPA#23437