Re: Vietnam Era Water Sterilizing Bag on eday

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Dec 14 2005 - 14:30:41 PST

Hey John,

There is nothing about that bag that sterilizes water. It's just a bag that
was hung for water in a central area. I believe that they are still in use
today. I'm always amazed at some of the descriptions that these guys come
up with. I had one guy swear that he had a real US Army issue battle sword
that was used in Vietnam in battle and that it "still had dried VC blood" on
it! He was "only" asking $500.00 for the opening bid with a reserve higher
than that!

Best Regards,

Ed

"Sirs, you have no reason to be ashamed of your Confederate dead; see
to it they have no reason to be ashamed of you"