Re: Vietnam Era Water Sterilizing Bag on eday

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Dec 14 2005 - 14:51:20 PST

Thanks John, the "Lister Bag" description evaded my memories, I appreciate
the reminder. I agree with you that it could have had iodine tablets put
into it but then so could anything else that could hold water. I never saw
them in Vietnam either but remember them well from the shooting ranges at
Bragg, Benning and Polk. They sure came in handy there!

Merry Christmas and a most wonderful New Year to all!

Best Regards,

Ed

"Sirs, you have no reason to be ashamed of your Confederate dead; see
to it they have no reason to be ashamed of you"