Re: Chinese spammer harvesting email addresses from this list

From: Dick (rertman@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Dec 14 2005 - 18:00:19 PST

A note of caution here, folks. If you buy parts from the Peoples Republic
of China
(PRC) the metallurgy may well be of poor quality.

The aerospace company I retired from was basically forced by the U.S.
Government
to buy major aircraft structural parts from the PRC. Upon visual
inspection, they all
looked good. However, tests of primer, paint, fasteners and metallurgy
revealed the
parts to be unacceptable. They were determined to pose a danger of

in-flight
failure, allowing the aircraft fuselage to come apart in flight!

Just my two pennies' worth.

Dick