RE: China Products

From: G Shaw (milspectruck@verizon.net)
Date: Thu Dec 15 2005 - 05:00:13 PST

My opinion is that the USA should outright completely embargo any trade
whatsoever with Communist Red China. We will be better off in the long run.
But everyone is to happy to sell their soul to the devil and they arent even
getting the gold fiddle.

Glenn (a little to the right but that's the way I am)