Re: CDL

From: MYDEUCEANDWILLYS@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 15 2005 - 18:25:26 PST

Kenny I have only heard of one MV being pulled over in the 5 years iv been
doing this, and he had his 30 cal cover blowing a little off and a woman
called the stateys concerned he was a terrorist and they told him to take it out
of the mount and sent him on his way I remember they did not even check his ID
out. I have tow barred my Deuce to Deuce from northern NJ to The Aberdeen
show and tow barred my M38 behind my deuce 3 other years, have put about
40,000 miles on my stuff and have never had a second look from a cop yet, but I
always do all lights and visual checks on everything at EVERY stop, I feel I
have a responsibility to be safe since when out we are promoting the Hobby.
Randy out