Re: Chinese engineers

From: Darrell Ramsell (daram@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Dec 15 2005 - 22:33:50 PST

A very few engineers are the really creative people who have new ideas.
Those are the real treasures.

I know when ever these type of engineers pop up the US has been pretty
successful in basically stealing these guy out of China. They simply offer
them more money than they would ever earn in China. The largest Chinese
computer company took a big hit a few years ago when Dell bought off their
#1 programming engineer. This set them back by two or three years.