MV's and MV content

From: D O (dohe69@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 16 2005 - 04:18:33 PST

For those of you who are upset with the off-topic content here, and even for
those of you who are not upset with it, there is another source of MV
help/chat at www.steelsoldiers.com. It does have the advantage of being
easier to sort through, via separate forum categories, to find your areas of
interest (by vehicle, topic, whatever). There's even a separate forum for
off-topic conversations. Be forewarned, sometimes even the categorized
forums go off topic a bit....must be human nature or something.

Go to the left side of the page under the section titled Communication, and
click on the Forum link for the list of all the forums.

If you register with the site, be sure you put in your general location
(state, city, something) or you will get flogged! It's just a way to allow
everyone to immediately know if another member is close to them for trading,
organizing convoys or get-togethers, etc.

Saturn Surplus is a sponsor of this site, and also a good source for MV
parts. No, I have no affiliation to them or the forum. I just like MV's.