RE: M38A1 headaches

From: Stu (stuinnh@mvnut.us)
Date: Sat Dec 17 2005 - 06:23:16 PST

Hi TJ!
When I restored my 52 M38A1, I had problems with batteries draining when it
sat for a week or more. In the end, found out that the insulation in the
starter broke down from age and was causing a short which drained the
batteries. Don't know if this info helps.

       "Stu"
Southern NH, USA
"Live Free Or Die"

MVPA #14790