Re: Clarification

From: MV (MV@dc9.tzo.com)
Date: Sun Dec 18 2005 - 12:44:52 PST

A lot of one ton trucks (even dually) still have GVWR's below 10K.

But it is going to get worse before it gets better. Big brother is
watching and wants your money.

Soon it will be: "Any car with an overweight mother-in-law in the
passenger seat must stop at the weigh statation" ..... to check for
vehicle leaning (;->)

Dave