CDL

From: MYDEUCEANDWILLYS@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 18 2005 - 15:18:19 PST

Bruce i respect and like you immensely, But i could not disagree more, As
this may not come to a surprise from my other posts, i am for the Govt. getting
out of peoples life's period, needing a special licensee to drive a historic
Vehicle or anything that is not a business is just a plain attack on another
one of my freedoms, And a way for the feds to get some more money out of me
too, People who drive these , and other people on the road have
responsibilities to do the right thing, and act accordingly, There is a price to pay for
being free, and in my eyes it is having to understand that we must be
responsible, and know to look out for those who are not, Sadly i feel this is the
only way to be free, I do believe we are at this point already we are losing
our freedom at an alarming rate in my opinion.Randy out