Re: Clarification 2

From: Dick (rertman@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Mon Dec 19 2005 - 10:48:51 PST

Ryan, I don't know what the rules are in GA, but here in CA anyone can
take the written test and get a Class A non-commercial DL. Out here, folks
with converted long-haul buses don't always get an NCDL and I don't
know of any who have been hassled for driving their motor home conversions
with a plain old DL.

As for the difference you mentioned, I have no idea of kind of logic (or
lack thereof) is used by any DMV people. IMHO, the DMV has an IQ of 195.
The bad news is that they have to share it among all 45,000 of them. :)

Dick