Re: Unimog's

From: Greg (czechsix@cox.net)
Date: Tue Dec 20 2005 - 10:29:56 PST

Yep, been there, done that.

I don't really know what you want assessed on them - kind of a broad
subject.

The last cheap wave was pretty much during that period. There was at least
one prior, during the early '80's. As Thane says, the Euro rate has hurt the
importers, plus people are starting to get bored with the Unimog S trucks,
and many people are looking for Diesels - but the pricing of the Unimog S
just isn't there with the Diesel trucks. Not to mention parts prices for
Diesels are higher than the S trucks.

Yah, plenty of sites out there, try rocky mountain moggers for a start. Or
if you have specific questions, I'll be happy to help you out to the best of
my limited ability.

Greg