Re: Ebay gone crazy

From: Everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Dec 21 2005 - 03:53:05 PST

Couple of years ago I got an email from a stranger asking about a laptop I
was selling on Ebay. --that I knew nothing about and had not listed anything
for sale at that time on Ebay

I went to "My Ebay" and sure enough there was a laptop listed (cheap), I
cancelled sale, contacted Ebay about Fraud, got response from ebay - they
charged me the fee for dropping listing - was not much but I complained,
result my Ebay account has been closed by them, my Pay-Pal account also
closed and some money that was in there from sales I had made is still there
and they will not send it to me. -- it is less than $10.00 so I am not
upset -- well not much. I was only selling, cans of boxes of Louse Powder,
packaged in 1945 and foxhole candles from same date, and fuel tabs, not a
big deal to me. And my wife also had an account so if I see something I
feel I cannot live without I get her to bid for me.

Somehow I was "bad guy" as far as Ebay is concerned. Even though address
seller of laptop was different from my long standing address and he had
stated he would not accept pay-pal, which I had been accepting.

Everette