Re: Ebay radio/ CARC

From: shoop19@brick.net
Date: Wed Dec 21 2005 - 14:09:11 PST

Gene is right..... what makes CARC so deadly are the solvent fumes and
solids when they are applied. Thats why you need to wear coveralls and
use supplied air, preferrably. The catylists are bad JUJU on the lungs
and can be absorbed through the skin.

Its a 2 part epoxy type paint. Same goes for modern automotive epoxys.....

Jon