Re: GPS and Sandblasting

From: bruce C. Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 21 2005 - 15:37:50 PST

I believe someone suggested getting an old refrigerator. Should be easy
to find just about free.
Get some copper tubinig.
drill two holes in the freezer compartment, one one either side.
Coil up the coper tubing and insert in the freezer.Orient the tubing
coil so that any water will drain to the discharge line and not just sit
in the coil when not being used.
stick the ends out the two holes
Put fittings on the tubing and attach a quick connect air adapter pair
on the two fittings
squeeze some silicon glue in the holes to seal up the air leaks.

If you want to get fancy, put a "T" in there and an automatic drain.

List: Feel free to make corrections if necessary....
Bruce MVPA 23824