Government Liquidations

From: J (W7LS@blarg.net)
Date: Wed Dec 21 2005 - 20:54:16 PST

Well, I've been non-plussed with GL for some time. I have very low
expectations of them and they have never failed to stoop to them. The
descriptions never seem to know what something fits, and the pictures of
the outside of a triwall box are most helpful. Took over a year to
receive a Form 97. I'm all for some action to fix the GL mess. I'm
assuming that if we follow the money, we will find the problem. Jim