Military Vehicles Mailing List Dec 2005: Re: Ebay radio/ CARC "Citizens for a CARC-free America"

Re: Ebay radio/ CARC "Citizens for a CARC-free America"

From: Mark B. Anderson (mark@aasurplus.ca)
Date: Thu Dec 22 2005 - 12:31:33 PST

OK what I'm I missing here?

I have lots of CARC paint and all my vehicles get painted in it. my
body/paint guy says the paints no different.

ok so what's the issue ... I'm trying to understand it as I stare at my 100
or so boxes of CARC paint?

I'm still alive so is my painter and all my cats and dogs?

so will someone tell me what's REALLY so special about this stuff?