Re: Deuce Wrecker

From: V SCHWARTZ (vsaws@optonline.net)
Date: Sat Dec 24 2005 - 11:52:46 PST

Kenny, If the Boom isn't bent or cracked, then welding a 1/2 "thick plate
where the rub through should take care of it and still clear the rollers on
the main section of the boom sounds like the cable may have jumped the
sheave or a bolt fell out of the spindle and let the cable lay on the top of
the boom and caused the damage. Just my thoughts .