Re: GL 1691

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 29 2005 - 12:29:08 PST

Sadly the playing field is not fair! While GLS hides the bidders identity
for some reason, when we try to figure out a way to even the playing field,
its called collusion. I have no proof of GLS shilling bids, the evidence is
painfully obvious although circumstantial. If the folks at GLS wanted to even
the playing field, they would disclose the bidders identitiy just like DRMS
did. This is what happens when you run a monopoly. Oh well!

In a message dated 12/29/2005 3:19:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,