Re: FRANKENMUTT was Re: $100,000 USMC Jeep

From: jatonka (jatonka@telenet.net)
Date: Thu Dec 29 2005 - 16:52:47 PST

Thank you Fred for the support. I didn't take offense at the other fellow's
comment, I wouldn't want to see someone cut a CCKW down to a 4x4 just to
work with, wait.... they already had one of those, a G506. I guess in my
M35's case, there just isn't anything quite the same. Oh well, nobody can be
happy all the time. JT