Selling hobby stuff

From: MYDEUCEANDWILLYS@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 29 2005 - 17:17:51 PST

In the great state of New Jersey, you CAN sell hobby stuff all you want at
shows with NO sales tax stuff, the Gestapo State of NJ says so , So the rest
of u guys must be at least in the same boat. So that definitely means you can
haul it there!!! Sonny you are more than in your right! BUT if you have a
place of business address! and a place of business address is the ruling here.
Then you are busted, That is what we found from the state for our annual
show, So we let it be known don't hand out business cards unless you feel
confident, and its up to the vendors to handle there own stuff, if they are a
business.BUT I cant believe a hobby guy can have a hard time over this, THROW THE
TEA OVER BOARD!!! DRIVE WITH A SMILE SONNY!! Randy out