MTA-Military Vehicles 17 month calendar

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@msn.com)
Date: Thu Dec 29 2005 - 19:45:11 PST

Here is a perfect gift for any Military Vehicle Collector or Military
History Buff.

Anyone interested in having a great 2006 calendar showing all kind of
vehicles should check out the Military Transport Association "MTA" 17 month
Calendar. It has just about every vehicle with the women of the MTA. It
is family oriented & very tastefully made. Jan 2006 to July 2007.

Cost is $20 postpaid anyplace in the USA.

Send payment to: MTA 12 Indian Head Rd Morristown, NJ
07960
or
Order using PayPal to: swapmeetdave@aol.com

The MTA is going to make the pictures available on our web site.

Questions ??? Contact me & I will get you the answers ASAP.

This effort is shown on page 4 of the Feb 2006 Military Vehicles Magazine.

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1
M-416 Trailer
MVPA, MTA, Red Ball