Thanks!!

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Dec 29 2005 - 20:23:28 PST

OK, thanks for all the answers!!!! From what I was sent in emails and sorta
what I thought, they should be clear. The yellow or amber ones were put in
because that's all they had at the time and the vehicle had to go out. One
Gentleman even pointed out that they made for an even glow across the lens
and did away with the bright spot. I went out to my truck, installed one
amber bulb, reinstalled the lens and checked, he is correct!! It does make
for a more consistent glow across the lens but is not as bright as the clear
ones of course.

I really appreciate the answers and the time that you each took to help me.
Once again this group proves it is well worth being a member of!

Happy New Year to you all!!!!

Best Regards,

Ed

"Sirs, you have no reason to be ashamed of your Confederate dead; see
to it they have no reason to be ashamed of you"