Re: Ambulance on eBay and stuff

From: International Movie Services (ims@telus.net)
Date: Fri Dec 30 2005 - 13:03:22 PST

Mark:
If you're referring to the M43 offered on Ebay out of Pritchard (near
Kamloops), B.C., the high bidder reneged and the vehicle is still for sale.
I hope Dan picks up on this thread soon, as I have a dim memory of what he
got for the vehicle, and of course he knows all of the shortcomings? I also
seem to recall that he bought the M43 from Andy Hill??
Further info as it comes available.
Cheers!
Ian