Re: Excess Stuff Sorry about spelling.........Geeeezzzzzz

From: jatonka (jatonka@telenet.net)
Date: Fri Dec 30 2005 - 16:43:34 PST

I sell new seat covers for the 2 1/2 and 5 and 10 ton Mseries and the 800
sries 5 ton trucks. I have spring seat and older box style covers and the
passenger side too. You can email me for prices any time. The covers are new
mil spec canvas, fully treated against mildew, rodents, bacteria and are the
correct fit and texture. John Tennis