Looking for WWII FM radios

From: Terry & Carolyn Welshans (welshans2@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Dec 31 2005 - 11:07:57 PST

I am completing our 1944 model M-29C Weasel, and would like to install an
SCR-508 FM radio set in it.

The set is composed of an FT-237 base assembly, a BC-604 Transmitter, two
BC-603 Receivers and cover BG-96.

I am also looking for a Mast Base MP-48 with one each of the MS-51, MS-52
and MS-53 mast sections.

A light weight antenna was also used, and I am also looking for an AB-15/GR
or MP-65 mast base with one each of the MS-116, MS117 and MS118 mast
sections.

If anyone can help with these parts or knows who might be able to help me
out, please contact me off-list.

Regards,

Terry Welshans
Homer Glen, Illinois

"Always do right- this will gratify some and astonish the rest. "
Mark Twain (1835-1910)