Standard Catalog of Military Vehicles (Hardcover edition) on eBay

From: John A-G (jagjetta@athenet.net)
Date: Mon Jan 02 2006 - 12:41:45 PST

Gentlemen,
In cleaning up my office, I found an extra copy of Tom Berndt's Standard
Catalog of Military Vehicles 1940-1965.

Published in 1995, this revised 1st Edition is 272 pages, hardcover and
illustrated throughout in more than 400 black-and-white photos. It covers
more than 250 U.S. Military Vehicles from Jeeps to HMMVS (including Dodge
weapons carriers, WCs, CCKWs, Reos etc, tanks, Weasels, and armored personel
carriers). This is out of print and nearly impossible to find. More than 400
photos throughout.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8027219087

John A-G
Iola, Wisconsin USA