Re: Beachwood Canvas

From: V SCHWARTZ (vsaws@optonline.net)
Date: Mon Jan 02 2006 - 14:40:48 PST

I also would recomend New life resourses. So ffar the hve made my duce
canvas and all the canvas for my 151 including seats and the cover for the
416 trailer . the quality,fit and aroma were exelent they were the cheapest
also. We have had numerous compliments at various showsfrom everyone who saw
the vehicles. I have compared my canvas to beechwood canvas and they don't
even come close. you can take that testimonial to the bank. Vinny