Sprag again

From: MYDEUCEANDWILLYS@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 02 2006 - 18:02:45 PST

After the nice response to my last posts, < OK it took me awile>I have
pulled the front axle first, still grinding, but not as bad, , But it only grinds
on an incline turning left now, pulled end caps one at a time just a thought
to isolate the axles, and bearings from them, same thing all - ways, so now
walking next to it a friend a i both experience NO noise from the axle at all
when close to it, It is in the transfer, A grind can sure send a bunch of
mixed signals, So IM back to the sprag, It must be out of adjustment, SO IM
looking for someone with knowledge on actually adjusting one to answer my call
for help, I really like my sprag for 6 years i have buried my truck many times
in mud, Pulled 30 + vehicles thru the best mud on earth at Aberdeen, and it
has always worked perfectly, So i can see the need for adjustment not being a
big deal, I would love to know how to do it right, Appreciate your help,
thanks Randy