Re: PURE MV

From: Cliff S (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 03 2006 - 08:24:25 PST

Rick and list,

It may very well be a M113 turret, lots of mods are being done out here to
"make it happen". If you notice the camera on the mast, he was watching me
as we were walking around their stuff.....I wont tell you what is inside the
truck, you can imagine that.......I did get to see them working the other
night........WOW, what a operation......Cougar, Buffalo and Husky work as a
team.

I think the last photo is a Polish APC of some sort, 2 axles in the front, 1
in the rear......massive vehicle......nice armor. I want one!!!!

SSGT SMITH CN
USMC MITT, 1ST BN, 3RD BDE, 7TH DIV
NUMANIYAH
APO AE 09331